You are free to use the contractor of your choice to complete repairs on your property. If you do not know how to find a contractor, CSE is a member of Crawford Contractor Connection, a vendor who manages a general contractor network.

Crawford Contractor Connection will assign a contractor to evaluate and estimate the covered damages from your loss. You have the option of utilizing this contractor or choosing another contractor outside of this program. Should you select this contractor to perform the repairs, you will need to sign a Work Authorization with the contractor. 

This form will give them your permission to proceed with the repairs to your property.