If another party is responsible for the damage to your home and CSE has paid the claim less your deductible, CSE will subrogate against that person or their insurance company to collect the money that was paid out. This will be handled in our subrogation department who will advise you of their progress. If money is recovered, you may be reimbursed for all or part of your deductible depending on the amount collected.