When a covered loss makes your residence unfit to reside in, CSE partners with housing vendors who can locate temporary lodging accommodations for you and your family. Depending on the length of time your home may not be livable, you may be relocated to a hotel for a shorter stay or to a temporary home for longer periods. The housing vendor will directly bill CSE for the cost, but you will need to pay the refundable deposit for your temporary housing.